Conquering Anxiety, Stress & Panic Attacks MP3 Pack 2022
‘Anxiety is the mis-use of the imagination‘. The most common psychological afflictions are anxiety and anxiety related conditions. They account for a major percentage of all visits to doctors and psychiatrists.
As a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Success Coach, I’ve seen a steady increase in the number of clients with anxiety related problems in the current climate, particularly since the beginning of the Millennium.
I’m seeing more people who feel out of control and who are usually either taking prescribed medication or self-medicating for anxiety and/or panic attacks. Some are even using self-destructive forms of behaviour to try to escape their negative anxious feelings. People worrying about disasters happening, plane crashes, terrorism, losing homes, businesses, health and even just the fear of speaking in public.
Many people have physical symptoms that confirm their stress. Insomnia, nausea, headaches and shallow breathing are common. For all of these, they is an underlying current of anxiety and fear.” says Max
- Over 4-hours of audio sessions and content
- Introduction to the Conquering Anxiety program
- 3 x Hypnotherapy NLP sessions
- 2 x 30 min – Ambient Relaxation sessions
Anxiety Busting Tools:
- 3-Breathing Exercises
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- “What is Anxiety?” audio chapter
- “Social Phobia” audio chapter
* Note: These are optimised recordings created for *headphone use.
Hypnotherapy’s most common clinical utilisation in the treatment of anxiety and its related states; General Anxiety Disorder, Free Floating Anxiety, Implanted Anxiety, Existential Anxiety, Social Phobia, Hypertension, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Irritable Bowel Condition (IBS), Insomnia, Skin conditions (including Eczema, Blushing), and Panic Attacks, not only because of anxiety’s prevalence in every day life, but because hypnosis has such a clear role as a potent anti-anxiety agent.
“Hypnosis can help …a growing body of research supports the ancient practice as an effective tool in the treatment of a variety of problems, from anxiety to chronic pain.” Newsweek
“Hypnosis seems helpful in treating addictions, and the depression and anxiety associated with them…” Psychology Today
“The technique has been accepted by the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association and the American Psychological Association” Martin Orne, M.D., Professor of psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania – Newsweek
The Hypnotherapy and NLP audio elements of this program were created in a ‘state-of-the-art’ recording studio with ‘Full Stereo Imaging’, including the latest Future Pacing, and Analogue Marking techniques, with breakthrough techniques in advanced Hypnotherapy combined with latest Binaural Beat Technology, and encoded (Alpha,Theta, Delta) Brainwave Entrainment Frequencies.
Some daily bravery is still a required and needed, as it’s an essential quality for the adventure of living in real life, and in fact some forms of stress are good for us. I look forward to helping you succeed in overcoming and conquering all anxiety, fear and stress related physical conditions in your life,
I look forward to helping you in 2023.
Max Kirsten C.Ht
Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Success Coach, Certified Sleep Coach
* Important Information: These hypnotherapy NLP download programs are not in CD format. They are MP3 format sound files (which you can then burn to CD if you wish to later) and some programs contain PDF e-books.
* Please also be aware that MP3 files cannot be downloaded directly to mobile iOS devices – iPhones and iPads. You should always get either the iOS app from the Apple App Store. Similarly, if you are on Android, get the app from Google Play, or if this product is not also available in App format, we recommend that you download an App called ‘Collect’ by WeTransfer or something similar onto your smartphone and/or tablet to use as the MP3 player of these files. Alternatively, you can download these MP3 Packs into Dropbox to stream/play or similar.